Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm Dreaming Of.......Vanity Tables

Do you ever wish that you had unlimited funds and a home with unlimited space? Silly question, I know but just imagine the makeup, fragrances and clothing you'd have? Sigh....

Personally, I would love to have a great organized closet with a ginormous built-in vanity/dressing table (alla Carrie Bradshaw) to house all my cosmetics but living in a 2 bedroom condo does not allow for much space.

Since we all can dream, have a look at these beautiful dressing tables:







 I'm a huge sucker for antiques. I love this table because there are tons of drawer space and a cute little glass knick knack shelf in the centre. So classic and pretty!
How cute is this little table...it's prefect for small spaces. However, it would hardly hold any of my makeup but it's still pretty. I really like the three mirrors.
This is my all-time favorite vanity table. Would it hold any of my makeup...no but I love the mirrors. It has such a princess-y feel.
This table is so old Victorian and the stool is absolutely perfect! I adore this one. I can definitely see this as a focal point in a woman's bedroom.
And, now, here's my terrible vanity table. I'm in the process of priming and re-painting it, hence why it's lacking color. I actually bought this for only $20 on craigslist because it's an old desk and someone was trying to get rid of it quickly. The big green mirror, though, is vintage and was given to me by my mom. My plan (when the weather starts to get nice and I can take it outside) is to paint it a light seafoam green and put a huge black chandelier stencil on the top. I am then going to paint my stool sliver and re-upholster it with a black and white houndstooth print. Can't wait!! (PS - Yes, all the drawers are filled to the brim with makeup and no, it's never this tidy!)

Tell me ladies! How are you storing your makeup? Do you have a vanity table? I'd love to see some of your pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment